Hi I am Cynthia

Options
I have tried this for 2 days now. It's been interesting to watch what I eat, and how much I do eat in a day. I look forward to this challenge.

Replies

• cookingwithtrace
    Options
    good luck!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I never kept a food log either before joining this site in June. Since then I have logged in every day. It really makes a difference!

Good luck!
  • chaokitty
    chaokitty Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • BHAK
    BHAK Posts: 33
    Options
    The support on here is AWESOME!!!

A good place to start is to fill out your profile and let people know your goals....then we can help encourage you and keep you on track...

I have mad a couple of friends on here that keep me in line and KICK my *kitten* when I need it!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck and remember....CAN'T is one of the worst four letter words!!!!!!!

BH
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hello Cynthia, welcome to this fabulous website. Stick with it and you will lose weight. The food diary is an awesome tool to see how and what we eat. It's quite an education. My eating habits have changed so much since I started in March. I wish you the best of luck. I will send you a friend request so we can support each other if you'd like. The support from other members is key to our success. Have a great day!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good luck and you can do.