New kitchen chopper...low cal recipes?

Options
FutureMrsWarby
FutureMrsWarby Posts: 96 Member
My mom gave me her pampered chef chopper this weekend because she never uses it, and I had told her it would be a great Christmas gift so I would eat more varied meals with veggies and different ingredients. I don't use recipes with a lot of chopped veggies because I'm disabled and chopping with a knife would take forever lol

Can anyone give me new exciting recipes with veggies that I can use my chopper with? :) Low cal and low sodium preferably. If you know the calorie count that would be really helpful :) Thank you guys! Happy losing :)

Replies

• jadi97
    jadi97 Posts: 26
    Options
    my favorite is sloppy joes. take 1 pound ground turkey, 1 bell pepper, 1 onion, and 1 red pepper. slap chop the veggies, and saute till soft. then add in meat and brown. when its all cooked add 1 cup of your favorite bbq sauce, mine is sweet baby rays. serve on a whole wheat bun and YUMMY!!
  • maddyg1989
    maddyg1989 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That sounds Awesome!!! I absolutely love sweet baby rays!!!! Also, if you're looking for more dressing without the guilt, add sour cream. It carries the flavor of the dressing and is low calorie/fat.