My First NVS!

Options
lyssmi
lyssmi Posts: 5 Member
I found MFP towards the beginning of this year. It really motivated me to exercise and change my eating habits. Then summer came, and I went home and was working 3 jobs. I lost my momentum. Well I am trying to get myself back into the grove. What really got me started was one day, I got on the scale and had past a number that I swore to myself that I would not. The picture below was taken around that time...I did not like what I saw. I decided to make a change.

253412_10150205340792221_820882220_6830255_2619636_n-1.jpg

I have lost 24 pounds so far. Which for me, taking the summer off until now, I am okay with. I thought I would be at a lower number by this point, but it's kind of hard to lose weight when you are not working at it. lol

So I am posting this to show my 24 pound loss. I don't know if anyone else can see it, but I can tell I have lost when I look at my picture of my body sideways. I am nowhere near my goal, but I feel good about what I have done so far. It is the start of a long journey, and I am ready for it!!

1143-1.jpg

1144-1.jpg

Replies

• Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great NSV, You'll need to copy and paste the photobucket link starting with IMG. When you do paste the link change the upper case IMG on the front and end of the link to lowercase letters, img. Good luck :smile:
  • homeport51
    homeport51 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I had to copy the links too, but it was worth it... I can totally see a difference! WTG! Keep going!
  • lyssmi
    lyssmi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I was trying to figure out how to do it.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep going!
  • hayjitter
    Options
    I can totally tell! You look amazing, and I am so very proud of your hard work!
  • translinda
    translinda Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes you can tell! Keep it up!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!