Body by Vi Slim

Options
My friend recently started selling Body by Vi.
I am trying the V-Slim. Does anyone have any comments or opinions they could share with me about this product? I will also be trying their shakes. I'll post my updates, it is day 3, taking 1 supplement/ day.
=)

Replies

• UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be trying the shape up program when I receive it in the mail
  • hbarney
    hbarney Posts: 434
    Options
    I have tried the shakes but not the entire program-I can't just drink shakes for 2-3 meals a day, I like to eat! I do have some of the powder and I have been using it when I need a quick meal. It is one of the better tasting protein powders. I have a couple of friends that also sell and use it and they look and feel great.
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I just started the 90 day challenge last week, I have one shake per day to replace my breakfast, I have never been much of a morning eater so it is perfect for me. I actually just made some protein bars using it...very tasty. Is the supplement that you are taking in pill form?
  • Smparker1021
    Options
    Yep, pill form it says to take 1-2 a day. I am doing 1 to start and using the shake as my lunch meal replacement. I haven't started the shakes yet, just the V Slim. I'm usually pretty sensitive to any supplements that "speed" up my metabolism but so far si good. No jitters or racing heart :) I hate that feeling!