Getting Oxyelite in Canada

Options
So I was reading a few topics today on this product and when I went to my local popeyes they informed me that this product will never be available in Canada. Dose anyone happen to know a good website to order it from or if it can actually be shipped into Canada at all?

Thanks!

Replies

• Cathleenr
    Options
    So I was reading a few topics today on this product and when I went to my local popeyes they informed me that this product will never be available in Canada. Dose anyone happen to know a good website to order it from or if it can actually be shipped into Canada at all?

Thanks!

excellent product...such a nice, easy uplift. gnc carries it. dunno if they would ship to canada, but i dont know why not...and why wont canada ever have it?
  • Boo_08
    Boo_08 Posts: 102
    Options
    one of the products in it apparently isnt aloud... I tried ordering from GNC but it stoped me at the check out because of my addres :S
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    one of the products in it apparently isnt aloud... I tried ordering from GNC but it stoped me at the check out because of my addres :S

Do you know anyone in the states where you could order it to their house and then they post in to your address? In exchange for maple syrop or something????
  • Cathleenr
    Options

-;-.
    lol i could make a midnight run to teh border! where in canada are you?
  • bs1981
    bs1981 Posts: 36
    Options
    Wonder what is in it they don't allow. I have half a bottle, didnt like it. Made me feel like I was on drugs... meth or something.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Do you know anyone in the states where you could order it to their house and then they post in to your address? In exchange for maple syrop or something????

They have maple syrup in the US, so I don't think this would entice anyone. Maybe a plate of poutine?
  • Boo_08
    Options
    I'm in Sask. - Not one of the top producing maple syrup provinces. :D

Thanks for the website information I will take a look and see what happens. Worst Case Senario I guess I take a little drive
  • Boo_08
    Options
    Seems to have ordered through http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=U6-1009 without any problems. Thanks everyone!
  • raitch
    raitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing Popeyes is a different chain in Canada than it is in the States.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing Popeyes is a different chain in Canada than it is in the States.

Canada has both the chicken place and a supplement store called Popeye's.