knee injury

Options
I'm deprssed. I have not been able to work out for 3 weeks. I screwed up knee and have to wait til I see the ortho Doc before I can do anything. I does feel better then it did 3 weeks ago and I want to go to the gym and run. But I know I can't. I see the doc on Wed I hope to the ok after he sees the MRI results. I was doing to good too.
Thanks for letting vent.

Replies

• hema
    hema Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm deprssed. I have not been able to work out for 3 weeks. I screwed up knee and have to wait til I see the ortho Doc before I can do anything. I does feel better then it did 3 weeks ago and I want to go to the gym and run. But I know I can't. I see the doc on Wed I hope to the ok after he sees the MRI results. I was doing to good too.
    Thanks for letting vent.
  • manda1111
    manda1111 Posts: 113
    Options
    I know that must be dissapointing. I had knee sugery last spring and it knocked me out for a while on the cardio but you can still strength train other musel groups. And even if they had to do sugery they will have you up and on a stationary bike before you know it. I would try to ajust your caloires to accomidate the lack of activity. You can only do what you are able to.
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have knee issues too, and I have to be so careful exercising. I want to push myself harder, but I know if I hurt myself it could prevent me from any activity for a long time so I just take it slowly.
    Hopefully the appointment goes well and you are recovering nicely.
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    I messed one of my knees this Feb downhill skiing for the first time.

Do an upper body workout in the meantime