My Before and After Pics!!

Options

Replies

• Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible job. you are also so very pretty.
  • BrookeMax
    Options
    I gained my weight when I was pregnant with my first baby... I thought the weight would come off on its own but I quickly learned that it didn't. Eating for me was by far the biggest factor.Other 5'8 gals... whats your goal?
  • dkueter94
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats girl! You look amazing!!!! Be proud!!!

Try any workouts by Jillian Michaels. I'm doing the 30 Day Shred right now, and even though the workout is kicking my butt, I can tell its making a difference and I'm losing inches!! She's one tough cookie, but I think does a great job of giving you a great workout! :)
  • rinnismom
    Options
    though you've had it said many times... i also want to extend my congratulations. you look fantastic! the weight loss isn't all that's changed. in your before pics, your body language spoke volumes about how unhappy you were with yourself. your after pics show you smiling and confident. your body language says, "bring it on, i can do anything". i like that. it's great to hear of successes, but it's always just a little bit better to see the way people blossom with new-found self-confidence. congratulations to you!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    WoW! You look amazing! Great job!
  • leannecannon
    Options
    You look fantastic well done =) x
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look fantastic!
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment! You should feel very proud of yourself!
  • lynnonamission
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations!!!
  • Ameaks
    Ameaks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Again....congrats! Wow!! I'm 5'8" aswell and just joined this site and like you am trying to loose baby weight from my first babies.(twins!) I'm 160 now and really only trying to get down to 145ish because I have never been super small. But your pics are inspiring! How many days a week were you doing cardio? Any other tips or tricks for eating well? I am trying to stay motivated sticking to 1200 calories.
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • BrookeMax
    Options
    I try and do cardio about 4-5 times a week. I really enjoy taking my son for walks so I would get him in the stroller and walk about 5 miles... I like walking. Its not hard form me, but if I take long enough walks I really see results. It also seems like I see results when I try not to snack after dinner... which is really hard for me!
  • gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great!! Keep up the good work!!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Congrats and great job on your weight loss journey...Looking Great!!
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Awesome .. way to go!
  • Ameaks
    Ameaks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks Brooke! Great suggestions. I gotta get out there with my girls and walk more. One more question: when you would walk five miles would you log those calories burned and then give yourself some extra calories to eat or stick to only 1200??
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations. You look fantastic! :):smile:
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look great. A job well done.,
  • chewett123
    chewett123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow! you look so so amazing!!! You must be so happy! I am at the beginning of my journey, so it's still quite difficult but this has really inspired me! Can I ask how long this transformation took you?! xxx
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You have the body I'm aiming for :) Well done!!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!