protein skake

Options
Is there any protein shake thats high in protein has some fiber?..but low in sugar?..What are some options out there that are the best!

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    bump
  • McSlimmerson
    Options
    well i use the "GNC amplified 100% whey protein" per scoop: 130cals, 2g fat, 8g carbs (3g fiber, 2g sugar) 20g Protein.

i like the chocolate, hope this helps ^_^ good luck!
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I drink Muscle Milk Light. It's only 100 Calories, NO sugar, 15g of Protein. There is only 1g of Fiber, but you can add a flavorless powder or liquid fiber supplement to it.
  • rcrews4
    rcrews4 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey - Herbalife has a personalized protein that is good: 1 tablespoon (one serving) supplies 5g of protein, Contains no fat, carbohydrates, cholesterol, sugar or sweeteners, Whey protein is a source of the amino acids cysteine and methionine. You can add this into anything - food or liquid to up your protein intake.

They also have a mix specific for shakes and smoothies: Provides 15g of protein per serving, Contains essential nutrients to help satisfy hunger and give you lasting energy, Packed with 24 vitamins and minerals, Only 110 calories per serving.

I have tried the vanilla drink mix and can highly recommend it! Very smooth flavor, not chalky at all. Also comes in chocolate.
  • hdjenkins
    hdjenkins Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    thanks for the tips !
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    The Herbalife program has dangerous amounts of lead in it. I'm sure just the protein drinks alone are fine, but the whole program together is really unsafe.
  • rcrews4
    rcrews4 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I have to politely disagree about the lead levels in Herbalife. There was a group in California that stated that was the case a few years ago but has since retracted it after Herbalife and several third parties performed tests on the products to prove the inaccuracy. They are fine. Not sure where you got the info Jill__
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I love herbal life, only problem is I cant find a provider near my home =( and I dont trust most online sites...=(
  • lproulx83
    Options
    GNC Pro Performance Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60. I use the vanilla and love it. I've spoken to the guys at GNC for advice, and they recommend this one for women looking to get lean without too many calories/sugars/carbs.
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    I soak 20gms of keloggs all bran cereal in my shakes for 30 mins then zap it in a blender.
  • MusicPsycho
    Options
    I found the 100% whey protein powder from the makers of Muscle Milk to be well balanced. Bonus is, I found at Costco and was inexpensive for a LOT.

130 Calories
    27g Protein
    2g Fat
    2g Carb
    1g Sugar
  • MusicPsycho
    Options
    I found the 100% whey protein powder from the makers of Muscle Milk to be well balanced. Bonus is, I found at Costco and was inexpensive for a LOT.

130 Calories
    27g Protein
    2g Fat
    2g Carb
    1g Sugar

:bigsmile:
  • MusicPsycho
    Options

130 Calories
    27g Protein
    2g Fat
    2g Carb
    1g Sugar

:bigsmile:

(Sorry for the double post) I forgot to mention, the formula is special easy to mix/dissolve so even just shaken with water in a shaker/mixer bottle comes out smooth for those quick snacks!
  • McSlimmerson
    Options
    I love herbal life, only problem is I cant find a provider near my home =( and I dont trust most online sites...=(
    Amazon.com FTW lmao