What's your yummiest recipe???

Options
2 cans hunts no salt diced tomatos
8 boneless chicken tenders (or chicken brest what ever fits in the pan)
1 cup diced onions and green peppers
2 tablespoons of ms dash no salt seasonings (any kind)

I put one can of the tomatoes in the bottom of my pan then i sprinkle with some onions, peppers and seasoning then i lay down my chicken and put another can of tomatoes on top along with the rest of the onions, peppers and seasonings. I cover with aluminumn foil and bake at 400 degrees for 30 mins. I some times cook it alittle longer because it makes the chicken so tender. Feed to the family or seperate it for lunches and/or dinners with your choice of sides...3 days later it tastes just as good as if you just made it :happy:

Replies

• classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a cooker, but this is one of my favorite recipes, whether it's just a side, or the meal itself :)

- Lay asparagus side by side flat in baking pan
    - Brush on fat free/low fat ranch dressing (amount is up to you, I usually keep it a thin spread)
    - Add salt and pepper
    - Sprinkle fat free cheddar cheese on top (or whatever cheese you like, and to how much you like)
    - Crumble fat free Ritz Crackers to add some crunch!

Cooking time depends on how much asparagus you have, but usually ranges between 12 - 20 minutes at 375 degrees. The nutritional value all depends on how much of what you use, but it is very easy to keep it a low cal, low fat dish!
  • Juliet0489
    Juliet0489 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian meal (or you can add chicken too) :
    1 can sweet corn
    1 can black beans
    1/2 - 1 packet of taco seasoning
    cayenne pepper
    black pepper
    Low carb whole wheat tortillas

Mix ingredients in pan, cook for about 5-7 minutes (unless you're adding chicken, then cook chicken first and then add other ingredients). Add to tortilla, top with sour cream if desired. Yummy! (and healthy)
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    Oh I made this one a few days ago and it was so yummy

1 small onion chopped
    2 tsp oil
    3 cups shredded cooked chicken brest
    1 can no salt added diced tomatoes
    1 tub philadelphia santa fe blend cooking creme
    1/2 cup shredded cheese
    8 flour tortillas

Bake at 350 degrees and cook for 15-20 mins
    stir every thing but the tortillas in a big pan and then take a sppon full into a tortilla and fold and set in pan and repeat..there about 467 calories for 2 which was ALOT of food so i ate one and some veggies but i also added fresh spinach to mine soooo good!!!
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    Yum!
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    Vegetarian meal (or you can add chicken too) :
    1 can sweet corn
    1 can black beans
    1/2 - 1 packet of taco seasoning
    cayenne pepper
    black pepper
    Low carb whole wheat tortillas

Mix ingredients in pan, cook for about 5-7 minutes (unless you're adding chicken, then cook chicken first and then add other ingredients). Add to tortilla, top with sour cream if desired. Yummy! (and healthy)

This sounds good i will have to try it some time :happy: