chocolate!!

Options
I'm a chocoholic. I have to have chocolate every. single. day. Except, instead of going for the Hershey's bar with almonds, I go for a fiber bar. I am in LOVE with Kellogg's Fiberplus Antioxidants Dark Chocolate Almond bars. I swear, they are just as good as any chocolate bar, and have 9grams of fiber! Plus vitamins A & E!

Ugh, I HATE Fiber One bars (cardboard), but Fiberplus bars are the business! Lol

How do YOU get your chocolate fix?

Replies

• horror_hamster
    Options
    I, for one, love the fiber one bars. but other than that I keep a bag of dove dark chocolate at my desk at work. they're just delightful!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    ghirardelli dark choclate squares. 55 cals each.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I usually keep some of the Skinny Cow candy snacks in my desk drawer at work, and occasionally the Dove dark chocolates. However, my *favorite* afternoon fix is a NuGo Dark Mocha protein bar. They're huge, have 10 grams of protein, and satisfy me far more than my afternoon Snickers bar used to!
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I grab a tootsie roll midget and eat it slowly...does the trick!
  • missruiz11
    Options
    Looooove chocolate!! Im still in the process of finding low cal chocolate treats. My go to is a smores poptart for a splurge or a fudge ice cream bar 65 calories mmmmm. Anyone ever try the cereal with the chocolate chunks in it..is it special K?
  • xxthoroughbred
    xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
    Options

This. So so so delicious!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    So funny! I just scarfed down a Fiber Plus Chocolate Chip bar!!! :laugh:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    friendly's chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream
    'nuff said
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Cocoa roasted almonds. I find those chocolate fiber bars to be much too sweet.
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have a bag of Dove or Hershey's chocolate pieces. If I have enough calories at the end of the day, I'll eat one of two. Knowing I have something to look forward to helps during the day. It's also my little moment of chocolate bliss because I'll relax on the sofa just before bed and enjoy. :)But I have to hide them from my boyfriend or he'll eat all of them!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options

Love, love the cocoa roasted almonds!:heart:
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options

Sweetness is the point of chocolate lol
    Well, for me it is:)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    mwhaha here you go , sufferrrr!!!
    don't bite your screen lawl
    chocolates_by_cassandra_tiensivu.jpg
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I'm a chocoholic too. I like Fiber One bars, but I usually buy the non name brand bars. I buy the chocolate and oats.

I buy mini chocolate candies.
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    I can not go a day with out chocolate. I have been making Fat free/sugar free chocolate pudding made with skim milk. I love candies,cakes, cookies, ANYTHING!!
    I try to budget a Reese's or some other treat
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options

same here. i do ghirardelli 86% cocoa or lindt 85% cocoa...very dark chocolate. lindt square has 1 g protein, 2g fiber, 1 g sugar. i eat this chocolate everyday....seriously, one square every day. lindt is my favorite.
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    i have a litlte box of chilean chocolate in my desk!!!! i LOVE CHILEAN CHOCOLATE!!! sooooooooooooo effin good, rich, and not as fatty and sweet as american chocolate!!! otherwise, i will put some chocolate powder in smootheis and i get my fix that way..yumm
  • bourbonqueen
    Options
    Alpen light double chocolate bars!! Only 62 calories a bar and I get my chocolate fix...well at least for a little while