Going to Vegas, HELP!

Options
I'm in a very difficult position in that I am flying to Vegas on Thursday and will basically be living on bare bones at the Speedway. So basically, I will have almost ZERO access to healthy food. I know they eat at a restaurant a lot, in which I will be eating salads and ordering healthy options to go, but I am TERRIFIED what's going to happen when I literally having nothing but pizza and corndogs to eat. I won't have internet access either, I've started listing all junky foods in a notebook and what their calorie intake is so I can hopefully make the best choices.

Has anyone been to the Speedway? Can anyone offer me some valuable tips on what sort of food they have there, where I may be able to find the healthier options? I'm being picked up at the airport Thursday night and I am hoping I can convince him to stop at a grocery store and pick a couple things up. I'm smuggling a box of Fibre One bars on the plane! I have no checked luggage, only a carry-on.

Any help would be fantastic, I'm fairly certain I have some form of gluten intolerance as I have IBS and it only ever seems to act up when I eat junk like pizza. Since moving to as much of a meat and veggies diet as possible, I've had no symptoms so that's another huge concern! I may just end up living on hot dogs with no bun..... =S

Replies

• nedbun
    nedbun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I work at the Speedway and live about 15 minutes away! I can let you know places I tend to eat at that are great choices.
  • MacabreMikolaj
    MacabreMikolaj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks! I'll on foot with no real access to a vehicle.