Insanity anyone?

Options
I've been doing Insanity religiously for two weeks and have just taken my second fit test. I'm down 5 lbs and starting to "reshape"!!! So far, I am really pleased. Anyone else taking the Insanity challenge? :glasses:

Replies

• jrowan4688
    jrowan4688 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm taking the Insanity challenge, I am on Day 10 and loving it! I am only down 3 lbs, however I wasn't that strong with my eating habits a couple of days. I've noticed more tone already though. I'm excited to reach Day 60 if I'm already feeling the results now! :)
  • amyh0579
    amyh0579 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey

I did the whole insanity program about 6 months ago. You really do get amazing results and I was in the best shape of my life. Month two is really hard but stick with it! The only thing I can suggest is not cutting down your calories too much. What slowed my progress down was restricting too much, as soon as I increased my calories the weight melted off. It is a really challenging program (I also did p90x and found insanity much more intense) but you can do it!

Best of Luck and message me if you have any questions!

Amy
  • GMPetti82
    GMPetti82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I had gotten through the first month back in April and loved the results I was seeing. I got too busy to get up early and do the 2nd month, and I've certainly backslid since then. I hope to start Ripped in 30 soon to see how that compares.
  • Jerseygirl904
    Options
    You may find the weight loss to be slower with Insanity since you're building muscle. I did it once before and had very positive results. I'm planning on finishing this 60 and then doing another round! :noway: LOL

I was also looking into Hip Hop Abs. I really enjoy Shaun T and I like the Beachbody line. Hope you stick with it and have great results!!!

My second Fit Test was VERY encouraging!!!
  • Jerseygirl904
    Options
    Hey Hey

I did the whole insanity program about 6 months ago. You really do get amazing results and I was in the best shape of my life. Month two is really hard but stick with it! The only thing I can suggest is not cutting down your calories too much. What slowed my progress down was restricting too much, as soon as I increased my calories the weight melted off. It is a really challenging program (I also did p90x and found insanity much more intense) but you can do it!

Best of Luck and message me if you have any questions!

Amy

Thanks for the encouragement, Amy!!!! Esp. with month 2 looming over me! :)
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I completed Insanity at the end of August and I just started week 3 of round 2! I love Insanity! Be sure you get enough protein to rebuild your poor little muscles! lol I really had to up my protein intake, especially on month 2. Keep with it, you'll be SO glad you did! :)
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I completed 60 days of insanity, but never lost any weight, only inches. Now I switch up my routine with 3 different videos… Insanity for cardio, and rushfit and p90x for interval training and weights. Since switching it up, I’ve lost both inches and weight!
    Shawn T is awesome though! :happy:

Good Luck!
  • Jerseygirl904
    Options
    Glad you found a combination that worked for you!!