Looking for an online buddy

Options
It doesn't matter how much you have to lose or how old you are or where you're from. Just would love to have a support system for days when you feel like all you want to do is eat! :) I'm from San Diego and am a stay home mommy at the moment. I'm 29 and am following WW points but I think I average out to about 1200 calories a day. Just started a week and a half ago and have lost 1.5 lbs so far. Email,MyfitnessPal or Facebook is cool with me. Just need motivation partners!! Add me and I will add you back. Kick *kitten* today!

~Laura

Replies

• MissMollieD
    Options
    You go! I did WW before - it was good. Great success. Now I am trying to refine what I am eating to make sure I am getting all the protein, good fats, and minimal bad carbs. Stuff like that. Are you doing this and WW?
  • misty6may
    misty6may Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new today and have 2 small children. 31 and also looking for a buddy. I lost all the weight after my children were born and gained it all back after 2 years. So....Lots of work to do but I am ready!
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    well done for what you have lost so far.
  • liz1732
    liz1732 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i would love an online buddy.. i have facebook and email... add me if interested..
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    San Diego here too! I'd say I'm a stay-at-home-mom, but my kid is almost 18 so I'm really just a stay-at-home-slacker. :laugh: I've been doing this for about 8 months and have lost almost 54 lbs so far (trying to lose another 30-46).
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Wow! That was fast :) I will add every single one of you if that is okay :) I just have to lay my wee one down for her nap and will get back on and add you. Right now I haven't implemented workouts in just yet...but I already own and treadmill and have a bunch of workout dvds from the first time I lost weight. :ox After my second weigh in -this SAturday- I plan to add workouts in. Just don't get overwhelmed and burnt out,ya know??
  • ljteems
    Options
    Add me...27, 1 child and need it :)

Leah Teems!
  • mmyeshia
    Options
    I did WW as well and lost about 20 pounds however I am stuck at my current weight and need to do something to jump start my wieght loss again. You keep up the good work I am on FB also
  • mjhogan
    Options
    PLEASE ADD ME I NEED THE SUPPORT AS WELL I HAVE HAD TWO CHIDREN YOUNGEST IS 10 MONTH AN I HAVE GAIN SO MUCH ITS DEPRESSING I NEED SO MUCH SUPPORT AS WELL
  • Jerseygirl904
    Options
    *Waves hello*

I wish I were in San Diego!!! it's one of my favorite places on the planet!!

I'm new here too...and just came into the message boards today. You can add me as a friend if you'd like!