Size 8 you have got to be kidding!

Options
I treated myself to a day of outlet shopping yesterday. Last July I squeezed my body into size 22w.
I ve been working hard in the attempt to get to a healthly size14. Well I found the prettiest skirt at a bargin but all they had was a size 2, 8 and 12 so I bravely took the 12 to the fitting room held my breath and omg zipped it up
I stepped out to look in the mirror( yes on the outside of door) and the sales girl said let me get you a better size thats not fitting you so well. My heart sunk was I too large? She brought back yhe 8 said your kidding.But much to my amazement it fits!!! Major happy dance.

Replies

• gonefornow
    Options
    I treated myself to a day of outlet shopping yesterday. Last July I squeezed my body into size 22w.
    I ve been working hard in the attempt to get to a healthly size14. Well I found the prettiest skirt at a bargin but all they had was a size 2, 8 and 12 so I bravely took the 12 to the fitting room held my breath and omg zipped it up
    I stepped out to look in the mirror( yes on the outside of door) and the sales girl said let me get you a better size thats not fitting you so well. My heart sunk was I too large? She brought back yhe 8 said your kidding.But much to my amazement it fits!!! Major happy dance.
  • newlifestyle36
    Options
    omg thats fantasic way to go :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Happy dancing with you!!

Excellent! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I would love to see befores and afters!
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    WELL DONE YOU. I HOPE I GET LIKE THAT LOL

PAMELA XXX
  • Emdog24
    Emdog24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel great to be in single digits? Congrats to you and all of your hard work!
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Wow truely great! WTG, happy dancing for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    That must be an incredible feeling! WTG!!!!!!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    congrats.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats :bigsmile:

Sometimes it takes us awhile to see and accept ourselves as the size we really are now! :wink:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you. Congrats on all your hard work.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome. Congrats on the weight you have lost, that is just awesome. :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    does it feel awesome!!! :):):) congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!