I accepted you as a freind and you sell me stuff...seriously

Options
2»

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE seller of all sorts of things....just not selling them here <3 Friend me :)
  • madsdad70
    Options
    So the person friended me my first day, everytime she posted she added info about shake stuff. I messaged her and asked her how she saw me to be my friend and her response was weird, did not answer my question, but followed it up with more info about the shake stuff. Too much for me...Appreciated all the comments and friend requests! I feel all warm and fuzzy now! :blushing:
  • HJOHNSON33
    HJOHNSON33 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. I will send you a friend request :)
  • lauragordon03
    Options
    Just added you! Promise not to sell you a thing! ;)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    The only thing I try to sell is the Primal/Paleo lifestyle (rich with nutrient dense whole foods, not crazy chemical laden lean cuisines and twinkies). If you're down with whole foods, I'll be your friend :D
  • RafterRattler
    Options
    I'm lousy at selling stuff. Lousy at poker too. So if you always want the truth, you can friend me. :bigsmile:

RR
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site.. Feel free to add me.. and def not trying to sell ya anything!
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    So the person friended me my first day, everytime she posted she added info about shake stuff. I messaged her and asked her how she saw me to be my friend and her response was weird, did not answer my question, but followed it up with more info about the shake stuff. Too much for me...Appreciated all the comments and friend requests! I feel all warm and fuzzy now! :blushing:

I've got nothing to sell except this fitness plan! The best thing I've done as far as weight loss support goes! Lots of friendly, supportive folks! And it's free! The only way it could be better is if there were a magic button that could get you to your goal instantly! LOL! Feel free to add me
  • swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    will send friend request, free of charge :happy:
  • Miss_Behaving
    Miss_Behaving Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • saartje1982
    saartje1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm new here and looking for support and I would love to be your friend.
  • Munkyzilla
    Options
    I'm a horrible sales person. Don't count on me to pitch anything to you.

But I have a fun story - I was on jury duty once, listening to a prostitution case, and another juror was like a crazy zealot trying to sell me and all the other jurors vitamin gummy bears. It got pretty funny.

But back to you. I could use friends, too. I'm a newb and have a long ways to go!
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Ugh my neighbor did that to me the first time I ever hung out with her...I was like what the f*&^ ? I can't stand being pitched to it annoys the crap outta me! :) Sorry you got bugged like that..I've been lucky so far :) Add me if you want!
  • misty6may
    misty6may Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started too.....Would love to have another person with simular goals!
  • Alitw8
    Options
    Add me! I'm new here too x
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    just added