Friends Please !

Options
Good Day fellow MFP members. My name is Anthony, and I have never used any online weight loss system like this before. I would truly appreciate the support of anyone who would be willing to offer it ! I've lost 43 pounds so far with a goal of 100. This is the first time I have ever posted anything on this site, or any other site for that matter, but after reading some of your posts, it's been quite an inspiration, and I wish you all the very best of luck in your weight loss endeavors...

I hope to have many friends so I may continue to succeed with all of your support...

Sincerely,
Anthony

Replies

• Dinah22
    Dinah22 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hope you gain a lot from this site. There is something for everyone! You're welcome to add me to you're friends list...
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. Although, with your success so far, I think I have as much to gain from your support than you from mine.
    Congrats on your success so far. This is a very supportive group, and the best site for this activity that I have found.
  • latinahada
    Options
    Good luck, add me if you'd like!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hey! sounds like you're doing awesome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like... I've got a ways to go!
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: This site is truly AMAZING, I love it! There is always different groups that you can join to help keep you motivated or even if you have a silly question about diet or exercise just post it and people will respond and help you out. I really wish I would have known about this site sooner! If you need some friends add me, I could always use more support too through this weight loss journey! :bigsmile:
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Anthony. I am early 30's. 75 pounds is my goal, just over 20 down so far.
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi Anthony and welcome to this awesome site! It sounds like you are well on your way to your goal. There are so many wonderful people here to help, motivate and encourage. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • AngC333
    Options
    Hey All!!

Been on here about 100 days and just started using the forums!! I am down 21lbs so far!! Nice to see there are people in the boat with me :) Always looking for motivation buddies!!
  • swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anthony, great job so far! Feel free to add me as friend.
  • Jerseygirl904
    Options
    Hi Anthony - I'm new here too...been using the MFP app for about 3 weeks now and find it very helpful. I finally wandered over this way today. Sounds as though you're doing GREAT!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend!:smile:
  • VickiZei
    VickiZei Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I just got an iphone a few weeks ago and found this site and app when my husband and I went to a dietician and started needing to track our daily food and exercise. Love it so far and am looking for support. I'm sort of new to online message boards so I'll have to find my way around.

Vicki
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am new to this too. My co-workers and I joined this app to start eating healthier and lose weight.. I am looking for friends as well to help motivate me.. It will be super hard during the holidays
  • prunella1066
    prunella1066 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome Anthony!! Congratulations on your progress so far!! Feel free to add me!! This is an amazing website!! :)
  • letonia_
    letonia_ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats for your achievements Anthony! Feel free to add me as friend :)
  • hschuette01
    Options
    Congrats on your progress. MFP is more helpful than anyone can imagine. Feel free to add me as a friend. We all can make this journey together.

Good luck!
  • loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hi anthony,
    great job on your weightloss so far! i'm pretty new here too...and have never done any online weightloss...but it seems to be working..the support from others is great, motivating and inspiring. feel free to add me =)
  • Toomuchmommy
    Options
    Excellent job! Add me, if you like. I find that this site really helps.
  • fitjac
    fitjac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning Anthony! Wow 43 pounds is awesome....you are definitely on the right track and by joining MFP you will definitely get the much needed encouragement and support...especially when some days can be very challenging. Keep your eye on the prize and feel free to add me as a friend! Much continued success!!!
  • christine_6980
    christine_6980 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job so far!!!! I also am new (well I've been on here for about a month) to posting! haha. Feel free to add me if you'd like! =) Good luck on your journey!
  • Alexabarocas
    Options
    Excellent job! Feel free to add me if you'd like, along with anyone else :)