Looking for others like me!

Options
I have met a lot of people on MFP and looking for a few that are in the same boat as me... I'm almost 27, been married a year and a half, no kids yet, I'm 5'10 and have 150+ lbs to lose! It's always nice chatting with other people that have a lot in common with me and my goals! Feel free to add me, and I'm also admin of a group called Journey to ONEderland on FB (probably will be starting a group on MFP too now that we have the group features)... would love to hear from you!

Here is the 'Journey to ONEderland' link... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Journey-to-ONEderland/111954932249862

Replies

• mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'll be glad to walk this walk with you. I'm glad you are starting this. Good luck.
  • buchmansrus
    buchmansrus Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to add you here and on facebook. I'll look for your group :)
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of groups for Tall Women. Check them out. You will find a lot of support there.
  • liz1732
    liz1732 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    so im 25v engaged have no kids and have right now aporoximately 163 pounds to lose... so i can relate...i joioned ur group on facebook..add me if u like. liz
  • timingsands
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well! I have over a hundred to lose, although I'm five inches shorter!
  • LaLaLewi
    Options
    There are a couple of groups for Tall Women. Check them out. You will find a lot of support there.

Thanks so much, I'll have to check it out!!!