Call me crazy.....

Options
BUT I LOVE TUESDAY NIGHTS BECAUSE BIGGEST LOSER IS ON!!!!!!! I AM A BL ADDICT!!! Anybody else?? :bigsmile:

Replies

• Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Yes Ma'am. Especially since Dolvett got on the show! :love:
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yes Ma'am. Especially since Dolvett got on the show! :love:

I am ALL about Dolvett. I can't stand Anna and listening to her nag makes me miss Jillian. I realize this is a taboo topic on here, but I'm glad someone else loves Tuesday nights too!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Makes you miss Jillian?
    WHAT? what happened to her?

(sorry i'm in aus we don't get the american version for couple months yet)
  • PJFaber
    Options
    Woo Hoo for Tuesday nights. My friend got me hooked when we started WW together. Now down 135 from then. Still watch!!!!
  • 123welk
    Options
    OOOPSSS!!!! Didn't know it was a TABOO subject!!!!! Now I've gone and done it!!!!!! :D
  • val071418
    val071418 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    LOVE b iggest Loser!! I think I may miss it tonight with new job training!! Gonna have to change that!! Uh oh!!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE LOVE, it!! I am currently unemployed so that means that there isn't a whole lot for me to do but I LOVE Biggest Loser!
  • fitnessgoddess17
    fitnessgoddess17 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Why in the world is it Taboo? I love it and I'm so glad they have Dolvet and Anna over those other 2 trainers last year. Those two were awful and only cared about trying to get famous. By the way anyone on here have the Bob Harper workouts? They are amazing!!!
  • ADoucette416
    Options
    I LOVE the Biggest Loser. It also became available to watch the past seasons on Netflix. I am now super addicted :) Who do you think will get kicked off tonight?
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Yup, you're all crazy.

I cannot stand that show...................
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    With you all the way. I say a hundred times in each episode "If they can do it, I can do it!"
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I adore that show <3
    I'm only on the second season, I've been watching on Netflix. It's addicting!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Nope not crazy at all. . . It is my daughter and I's favorite show. It is the one night during the week I allow here to stay up till 10pm. . . :flowerforyou:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Dammit...I haven't finished watching last weeks episode yet!!!!
  • p_funk
    p_funk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Makes you miss Jillian?
    WHAT? what happened to her?

(sorry i'm in aus we don't get the american version for couple months yet)
    She left the show so she could start a family, she also said she wanted to do more charity work.
  • 123welk
    Options
    and may I also say.....I'D RATHER BE A BIGGEST LOSER THAN A BIG LOSER.......HAHAHAAAAA!!!!! ooohhhh man, I way too much time on my hands...heheeee....:laugh:
  • StacyLynn8241
    Options
    You are definitely not crazy!!!! Cuz if you were for liking the show that would make me crazy too!!!!! The show is a great inspiration. Our family watches it every week and t really motivates me to keep going!!! Only ten more minutes :)