Dollar Tree has Workout DVD's (Youtube)

Options
I picked up some really cheap, they are not like chalean extreme or anything like that but when they are so cheap what do you have to lose? If anything they will help you get your form right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAAzwq50VGg

Replies

• TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Yeah! And they only rang up as a quarter on the register?!? Sweet! :bigsmile:
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    I may have to swing by my local dollar tree!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I picked up some really cheap, they are not like chalean extreme or anything like that but when they are so cheap what do you have to lose? If anything they will help you get your form right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAAzwq50VGg

You go girl, I watched your bellydancing video the other day and you are awesome! I want to check out more of your channel. It takes some serious character to put yourself out there like that, keep up all the hard work!
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Thank You So Much! I posting holds me accountable and I have ran into more people in my situation that could really help me out than people I know.
  • sharkman74
    Options
    Nice! :bigsmile: Dollar tree is great.. -absolutely not trying to hijack the topic here but it reminded me that I recently found steamable veggies and such there (in microwaveable bags) for a buck each.. and earlier had paid Giant Food 2.50 a bag for the same exact product. (PictSweet brand). The freezers may still have these.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    Oooh, steamable veggies at the Dollar Tree!? I have got to go check mine!
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Yes and they have seafood also and turkey burgers. They have came a longggggg way! I'm scared to get seafood from there though I don't know why.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    Yes and they have seafood also and turkey burgers. They have came a longggggg way! I'm scared to get seafood from there though I don't know why.

My friend refuses to buy anything from DT that's made in China. LOL I think it's fine to have a phobia here and there. :-)