Looking for supportive MFP friends

Options
Hi y'all!

My name is Sarah and I'm a 31 yo stay at home mom to 3 kids. I had my last two kids within the past 2 years and I am ready to fight to get my body back into kick *kitten* condition. Needless to say I'm not looking my best these days, I have about 60-80 lbs. to lose. I do not want to be just another frumpy minivan driving housewife anymore!

I would love to meet a few supportive friends who are on here often and will be encouraging.

I will be the same for you! I love to encourage others too.

Thanks!!

Replies

• applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Another Sarah here, we have got to be friends if no other reason than we have a great name LOL. I am a stay at home mom but only one child, and she's older. I like to say I have baby weight to lose but it's been 11 years now and I never got rid of it Ha ha ha. I'm looking at 30lbs to begin with to lose, but I may readjust as I go. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • rarou12
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I just had my first baby a little over a year and a half ago. I am struggling with my sugar addiction and trying to get back in shape too. Only I haven't quite been to where I want to be since high school. I am sending you a friend request. We can definitely do this. Keep up the fight. -Rachel
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hello Sarah I am also a stay at home mom to three (13, 9, & 8) and had my last two 15 months apart so I can understand where you are coming from. I am happy with my results in the first two months on MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    Patty
  • javajunkee
    Options
    Wow!! Thank you for adding me to be your MFP friend!! That was an amazing response. I see have a lot in common with you all!! I feel so encouraged already. Thanks!
  • Ukgold66
    Options
    hi sarah
    I,m not a mum as i'm sure you can see i,m a dad of 4 great BOYS
    i love to Motivation and Support others on MFP so if you want feel free to add me
  • aranchmom
    aranchmom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a 30 year old stay at home mom of three. My youngest is 3. I have about 23 lbs to lose (already lost 7) - and love to have other moms for support! :)