CARRY ALL MY WEIGHT LIKE A HULAHOOP

Options

I HAVE BEEN READING PPLS POST ABOUT THEIR PANTS SIZE, AND I WEAR SUCH A HUGE PANT SIZE COMPARED TO PPL WHO ARE OF SIMILAR WEIGHT. I WISH I KNEW HOW I COULD TARGET THESE AREAS.

WELL AFTER MY FIRST 3 KIDS I LOST A CHUNK OF WEIGHT AND GOT DOWN TO 135 POUNDS( I AM 5.2) AND WAS IN A SIZE 12!!! YES A SIZE 12, I HAVE SEEN PPL SAY THEY WEIGHTED 190LBS AND WEAR A SIZE 12!!!

NOW AFTER HAVING BABY NUMBER 4, I CURRENTLY WEIGHT 157 AND I AM SQUEEZING IN A SIZE 15!!

SO WHAT ARE YOUR FAV EXERCISE TO TARGET SAGGY BELLY SKIN , AND LOWER BACK FAT???? SOUNDS GROSS I KNOW

Replies

• AceDuddyMegaa
    Options
    cant target areas sorry :(

just gotta eat at a deficit and your body will take it from where it chooses. eventually youll start burning your problem areas but most of the time theyre the last to go just keep at it you got this. good luck!
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You're going to hear that you cannot target fat. Cardio is a miracle. Just get moving and it will make a difference.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately you can not do selective fat loss, how we carry it will vary person by person, the first place I gain and the last place I lose is right at my waistline and that is the absolute last place I shed fat. So the down side is that the only way to lose it is to shed the fat in a healthy and safe manner to make it last. You can target those muscles to help tighten them up and tone the area but as for the fat sorry to say you just can not do it without shedding fat all over.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am also an apple girl. As I shrink it less so, keep working out and shedding weight and it will balance out.

Great luck to you :)
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Working out afte having a baby is hard! Trust me I had my second c-section 9 months ago. I recommend lots of cardio, if you can't run then swim or walk on an incline or ride a bike. Also you need to rebuild your ab muscles so I would do some planks and bicycles to help build your core back up. Also, getting a calorie deficit will obviously help as well. Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • lorimarie92
    Options
    cardio... plus go to walmart get a sweat band its like blue and black wear it while u work out cost like 8 bucks i swear it works others may not always makes my stomache feel flatter
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same issue, and I hear it over and over-- you can't target one area or the other. I'm working on making a calorie deficit by diet and upping my movement. I must admit that, even though the scale isnt' showing it, my pants (which were tight on my tummy a month ago when I bought them) almost fell off when I walked through a parking lot. So I know it's working. Good luck!
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options

I HAVE BEEN READING PPLS POST ABOUT THEIR PANTS SIZE, AND I WEAR SUCH A HUGE PANT SIZE COMPARED TO PPL WHO ARE OF SIMILAR WEIGHT. I WISH I KNEW HOW I COULD TARGET THESE AREAS.

WELL AFTER MY FIRST 3 KIDS I LOST A CHUNK OF WEIGHT AND GOT DOWN TO 135 POUNDS( I AM 5.2) AND WAS IN A SIZE 12!!! YES A SIZE 12, I HAVE SEEN PPL SAY THEY WEIGHTED 190LBS AND WEAR A SIZE 12!!!

NOW AFTER HAVING BABY NUMBER 4, I CURRENTLY WEIGHT 157 AND I AM SQUEEZING IN A SIZE 15!!

SO WHAT ARE YOUR FAV EXERCISE TO TARGET SAGGY BELLY SKIN , AND LOWER BACK FAT???? SOUNDS GROSS I KNOW

Like you I am the classic "apple" shape. Unfortunately if you could spot reduce your problem areas everyone would be doing it. I have found with lots of cardio my tummy area and back is finally slimming. Just keep building a sweat daily and you will be sure to see results. Also I suggest you measure as this will give you more indication that it is working.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    there are somethings you can do:

1. while exercising wear a flexies body suite to hold you in, and as long as you can while you are loosing weight.
    2. drink this tea once per day only:
    1 tbs fungreek seeds
    1 tbs funnel seeds
    5 star anis

let boil then turn down the heat to med for about 30 min, you can make concentrated with 1 cup water or diluted with 2 to 3. But you must drink the entire thing in one day, and to have any effect at all you must do it for at least 30 days to get a noticeable result you must do this for three months, I have been doing it for 5 months now, and I am still doing it cause it is very good for my body. Do not double the ingredients or drink it more than once per day or you will start getting muscle spasms in your stomach muscles and it may cause you to vomit.
    What this does is add a great deal of anti-oxidants in your body, balance your digestive system and hormone levels the effect is a calmer and more stable personality, your bust will be at it's ideal size for your body, and your waist and hips sizes with change. If your hips are too large or your waist is too large it should balance them both out so that you have an hourglass silhouette.

I did this while loosing weight and it worked for me.
    feel free to check out my pics.
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I lost quite a bit of the areas you speak of using the 30 Day Shred. I added in the elliptical every chance I got b/c it burns more calories but it does kind of target those areas to do the Shred. I plan on doing Ripped in 30soon b/c I hear it does similar work on those "mommy" problem areas (I have 4 children also and carry my weight around the middle)
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    While I agree with other people who have posted that you cannot target problem areas (grrr), the puff around the middle that you are experiencing may be partly due to what you are eating as well. What I mean by this is sometimes you can whittle a couple of inches off the belly by avoiding foods that typically cause you to bloat (retain water) like sodium, highly processed and sugary foods. Foods like yogurt (unless you are lactose intolerant), whole grains and fresh fruits and veggies can help promote overall digestive health and reduce bloating. (Just thought you might like a post with a little different perspective and with something you could try while you wait for the pounds to come off.)
  • stefkhan
    stefkhan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Other than lipo or laser-lipo, there really are no perfect ways to target specific areas of your body. However, CARDIO is an excellent way to get your body revved up, and while your mid section is often the last to go, you will see a difference in inches after consistently working out and eating right. Good luck!
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    If i were you i'd get a tummy tuck and the rest of the fat removed , most people i know around her always do that after there done having kids..
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    here*
  • KATIEHUGGIES
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP ME OUT... YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE MFP GREAT!!