Favorite "dance" games for Xbox/Wii?

Options
I'm thinking about getting one of those dance games for the xbox or the Wii. I'm trying to decide between the 3 Just Dances for the Wii and the 2 Dance Centrals for Xbox.

Which is your fav? is it because of the song choices?

Replies

• jasser4041
    Options
    Personally I really like the Michael Jackson experience for Wii. So much fun and it's great to play with friends.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    just dance 1,2,3!
  • bbking25
    Options
    I own the first dance central for Xbox as well as Your Shape: Fitness Evolved
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Wii Zumba & Just Dance 2
  • aagnew01
    aagnew01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    xbox 360 kinect and Dance Central 3....I love the XBOX!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I own the first dance central for the xbox, what I like about it, you can't fudge the dance moves because it watches your whole body not just your hand. Although I did buy my sister just dance 3 for the wii, and some of the dances/songs had me in stitches I was laughing so hard and having fun while doing them. They both have their own merit, although Just Dance 3 is also out for the xbox now, but I haven't tried it on the xbox.
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have Xbox with Kinect and the first Dance Central... I've been tempted by both Zumba and Just Dance 3, but haven't made the "leap" so to speak. I also have Fitness Evolved, but just don't really like it as much as I thought I might.
  • TriggerStorm1309
    TriggerStorm1309 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Michael Jackson experience for Wii is by far one of the best, i play it everyday! also the just dance games for the wii are fun too, i have 1 and 2 but i mostly play the michael jackson experience as it is kick butt!!!!! enjoy dancing your calories away! great way to work out.
  • Agito
    Agito Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Dance Dance Revolution! Lots of moving around on the pad and if you get it for the Wii it has arm movement too. It's very fun and good exercise.
  • GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My personal fav is Michael Jackson Experience as well, I get a really good sweat playing it.
  • jasser4041
    Options
    I also heard that they're coming out with a Black Eyed Peas experience in time for Christmas. I can't wait to try that one too.
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Definately Dance Central 1 & 2 on the XBOX. It tracks your whole body. On DC2, it even calculates your calories burned in fitness mode. Plus it has a number of fitness routines that you can do. Or you can just do the dancing. I totally am addicted to it.