getting back on track

Options
:explode: :sad: So ive been a little off with my diet and I need to get back on track and with thanksgiving coming up I need some tips anybody got any?/??? Thanks

Replies

• jloz3623
    Options
    I feel the same way. I injured my back and had to stop working out. I'm the opposite of most people, when I don't work out, I eat more :( These past 3 weeks I've been eating every possible junk food you can think of. I don't know what will motivate me either! Do you plan your meals ahead of time?
  • skymichele
    skymichele Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just start and you'll get back into the routine of things! Plan ahead to make it easier. Good luck
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    set a goal, like 2 fruit and 5 veg every day, and 30min exercise a day.
  • lorimarie92
    Options
    yes! i've been the same way must be the water were drinking haha, anyways ive decided its all about the PORTIONS!
  • emelish
    Options
    I feel ya... you just have to be ready. I find that if I get to the point where I am unhappy with my weight, I find the motivation. My biggest problem comes when I meet goal, I start slipping back into old habits.
  • tavales
    Options
    Sticking to a diet is really hard especially when there is always a commercial for some new dish. So don't beat yourself up, to get back on track just take things one day at a time and plan your meals ahead of time. With the holidays just around the corner and it is so hard to pass up on good food, try cutting your portions.
  • kiwidebbie
    Options
    Tap into the energy surrounding that thought to get back on track and start with the next thing you eat!! Don't delay!!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    set a goal, like 2 fruit and 5 veg every day, and 30min exercise a day.

I like what she said, set simple goals like the ones above and you will get back on track.
  • bunny876
    bunny876 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Everyone gets off track at times. The important thing is to make sure you make small gradual changes so you can stick to it. Also planning ahead, and trying to stay motivated. I write down mini goals where I can see them and that keeps me motivated.
  • weddingdayloser
    Options
    somtimes i just get really lazy and stop though but it does in fact work hope your back gets better
    :) thanks for the help