Moore Fit Body Bootcamp

I am trying out a free week at bootcamp! Today was day 1, and I loved it!! Running, squats, push-ups, lunges, bicep curls, etc.....great workout!!! It is like P90X in person - minus Tony Horton and pull-ups, of course. Trainer Ben was encouraging though! I had a great time! It kicked my *kitten*!! I left sore and red-faced - it was exactly what I needed!!! AND they have a 5:30AM class which is perfect for me! I hate getting up that early, but it is the only way I can fit exercise in right now, and I LOVE working out!!!
Anyone else ever have great success with a bootcamp workout? Please feel free to share your results! :)

Replies

• tgomezmsw
    tgomezmsw Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! are you talking about the New Hyde Park bootcamp?
  • rcb722
    rcb722 Posts: 19 Member
    I did a month-long boot camp here in Las Vegas and it totally kicked my butt, but I loved it. Good luck!
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Hey! are you talking about the New Hyde Park bootcamp?

Nope...this is an indoor (sometimes outdoor) bootcamp that runs year round! I am loving it!!!
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    I did a month-long boot camp here in Las Vegas and it totally kicked my butt, but I loved it. Good luck!

Thanks! I am having a blast with it! It is year round, so this is my ticket to getting in shape for the first time ever!!! YES!!! :)