PCOSers

Options
At the risk of sounding REALLY stupid...:ohwell:

I have PCOS and have lost almost 20 lbs. This little bit of loss has done wonders for my cycle and I haven't had a cyst since I've been dieting. I'm not sure if my hormones are functioning better or what but I've gone up a cup size (from a full D to a full DD) since I lost the weight and it's not cycle related... anyone else have this? I'd hate to go buy new sports bras just to replace them if they get even bigger :frown:

Replies

• reneeileen
    reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed an increase in cup size but I have noticed that while I have lost about 6 inches in my waist I've only lost .5 inches in my bust. Not that I'm complaining. I'm cool with that.
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    Options
    Haha. I feel bad complaining but I JUST ordered a ****ton of new bras that are all now too small!
  • charlesalvear
    charlesalvear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Schwing!

I'm not sure I understand the problem. :huh:

----

(just lightening the mood) :bigsmile:
  • nonstopfeisty
    nonstopfeisty Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed anything like but, then I've only lost 5 lbs. You couldn't be pregnant, could you?
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    yay for weight loss. Do any of u guys do some weight lifting with kettlebells or weights? Can pcos cause more muscle gain then a non pcoser?
  • nonstopfeisty
    nonstopfeisty Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm walking and dancing for my workout but, no actual weight lifting. That's on my to do list though. Nothing major just enough to tone up.