Hello First time on here

Options
Hello,

I just wanted to say hello I am a single mommy of 2 little girls they are my life. This year I was sick in the month of may and on bedrest and I ganied all my wt back. I am looking to loose 30lbs and if you guys have any suggestions ideas or tips please feel free to let me know. I work nights so I hardly get to eat during the day I mainly eat at night. I just wanted to stop by and say hello my name is patricia and I live in the Dallas tx area if any of you live near by feel free to send me a friend request. Have a good one :)

Replies

• beanrito
    beanrito Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Patricia! My name is Sabrina, I am new on the message boards too. My best tips for losing weight are that you have to do a little tinkering with your calories to find what works for you. For example, (when I'm good) I try to eat around 1200-1500 calories a day. I have noticed that I don't lose when I go over 1500. Secondly, move as much as you can. You don't have to do formal workouts.. I often just turn on some music and dance around while I'm cooking or doing other chores. Good luck to you!