Hello all!

Options
Hi! My name is Evix. My husband and I decided to work on improving our bodies before trying to start (or grow!) our family. I started almost two months ago at 208 Lbs. and I've lost just 7. I would like to speed things up a bit, so I'm trying to eat as healthy as possible and will start exercising today (hopefully!).

Being from another country (I've lived in the US only for a year) it's hard to get used to having so many fast food options around all the time and ignore them! Any advice is more than welcome! I'm also trying the Wii fit, but I'm not quite sure it helps that much :P

Hope to see you guys around, this website is great :D

Replies

• skinnykraly
    Options
    i loove the wii fit!!!!!! try the ZUMBA! lol its fun buuut hard at the same time ( my opinion) and u sweat like a pig! LOL
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I agree, the Zumba game is tons of fun. =) If you have never done Zumba before it can be difficult, but you get the hang of it.

Wii Fit is a good game, and I also like the EA Active Sports game.

If you want to have fun and workout at the same time, there is a ton of dancing games out there as well, my little girl gets a kick out of the Michael Jackson game. LOL
  • darkevix
    Options
    hahahaha I don't have the Zumba, but sounds like a lot of fun!
  • Munkyzilla
    Options
    Smart thinking re: fitness before having kids. It really helps with labor and bouncing back healthy afterward.