Negative Calories

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I don't see any supporting evidence of where he's getting this information. I've only seen that info on anorexia propaganda sites. I'm not implying that's what that site is, but only that the people I've ever known who cared about neg-calorie foods were anorexic.

And I don't understand why anyone would be worried about the consumption of these foods in the first place. Even if people didn't burn as many calories, how many calories are in them per serving? 5? 10 maybe? Vegetables are healthy options for meals in the first place, especially for people who are trying to lose weight by learning to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Mike Adams is GREAT!!!! I go to Natural News everyday.
  • bvalosek
    bvalosek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is the same site that spouts nonsense about vaccines, government conspiracies, and other complete BS. The only people I ever see taking this crap seriously are the people on my facebook feed that post stuff about aliens, secret societies, goverment mind control, etc.
  • fxst78
    fxst78 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Did those who don't agree actually read the article?

All high bulk low calorie foods will take more calories to digest than they actually provide. This is nothing new. It is a well known fact.

If a packed cup of a food item contains less than 25 or so calories and is a fibrous natural substance, the energy required to break own the fibres and digest the food will be greater or equal to the energy provided by the food item.

Eat bucket full of lettuce and cucumber each day and see how you go! You will only be taking in 150 or so calories, but you will have to digest a bucket full of food!!!