What's on your fitness plan today?

Options
It is dreary over here in Florida today. Makes you want to stay in bed and read a book or watch a great movie, but lots to do today including train.

I am doing plyometrics today and stretching.

What are you doing today?

Coach Nyla
ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
NPC Figure Competitor
"If nothings changes, nothings changes."

Replies

• stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    It's raining in Atlanta, so probably the Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training DVD. Love it!
  • Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Weight Training / Upper Body and Abs!:happy:
    Weather is clear in Houston TX.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Stretch, treadmill for 60 minutes (ugly weather today) and do run 1 mile, walk .5, run 1, walk .5, run 1, walk . 5, cool down.

:)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Cardio @ the gym. today was surpose to be my shoulders, biceps and triceps day @ the gym but I hurt my arm yesterday and I can't lift without being in pain:cry:
  • MyCoachNYLA
    MyCoachNYLA Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You guys are moving it! Awesome.

Looks like weather is weird in several places in the world.
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Options
    30 minute walk in the morning followed by 30 minute walk in the afternoon...rain or shine!!! no excuses thats why we have unbrella's...:bigsmile:
  • MissDiscipline
    Options
    Going to the gym and starting with some cardio 30min running followed by some weight training, mainly glutes and abs :)
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Still trying to figure it out by what time I wake up LOL I know Cardio, Core and Upperbody if I have time.
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Kenpo X today
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I have an appointment with a nutritionist today! I have printed out my meals from MFP for the past month so she can see my current eating pattern. I printed out my exercise log for the past month too, since its part of my overall fitness plan. I'm open to improving my food choices, (and tweeking my exercise routine too)
    After the nutritionist, I have cardio and weight training at the gym. I also like to use their group class room to practice Tai Chi, the mirrors let me check my posture.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    It's Fit Club night! I have a FREE fit Club at my local school tonight at 7pm - Taylor School Foxboro MA. I think we'll either do a One on One Cardio workout or P90X CardioX.

If you live in the Foxboro MA Area, come on by. I think we're being move to the cafe this week but I'llhave signage.
    Here's a link for more info http://foxborofitclub.com/featured/fit-club-come-to-foxboro/

Start 2012 off with a bang by finishing 2011 with one!
  • ninjapixie87
    ninjapixie87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It's a gloomy day here, too.

Today I am doing yoga with co-workers during lunch. Then tonight, I plan to do a little bit of core work at home.
  • sheila0321
    sheila0321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Spin for me today..
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    i've got a psycho-lady suprise today. hour long small group training session at 10:30 - can't wait to see what's on the agenda!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options

love this!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I'll probably spend an hour at the muay thai gym again today.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options

love this!

Thanks. Feel Free to use it! lol
  • sseubers
    sseubers Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hm weather here across the ocean (Holland) is beautiful but it's cold as ice! Luckily for me on agenda for tonight is: giving spinclass! So I know I'll be warm then :D
  • MarySunshine70
    Options
    Crisp (literally) & cold here. I'm going to bundle up the baby and going to jog with her stroller up a dirt and snow road.
    I can't us weather as an excuse - I'm just so glad there's not more snow because I HATE snowshoeing.
  • cclaborn22
    Options
    It is dreary over here in Florida today. Makes you want to stay in bed and read a book or watch a great movie, but lots to do today including train.

I am doing plyometrics today and stretching.

What are you doing today?

Coach Nyla
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    NPC Figure Competitor
    "If nothings changes, nothings changes."

Love me some plyometrics! That's on the schedule for friday :)

This morning I did my Crossfit workout:
    5 rounds of-->15 Deadlifts, 20 box jumps (24" box), and 25 pull-ups.

Later will be cardio and a little chest/abs lifting session.