YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
I finally lost some weight, I weighed this moring expecting to see 256 again, but it said 254.8!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't much but I am so totally :happy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I finally lost some weight, I weighed this moring expecting to see 256 again, but it said 254.8!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't much but I am so totally :happy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being down! Keep it up and you will reach your goal in no time. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    congrats! you are doing a great job! I cant wait to get passed this 10 lbs so i know how you feel. dont ever give up!
  • sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    Options
    brilliant progree you deserve to lose with all the effort you are putting in:flowerforyou: :wink: :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    congrats :smile:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    thanks everyone. I was stuck for like 2 weeks and getting so frustrated but I kept doing what I was doing, eating right and doing the exercise. It was well worth it to see the loss this morning:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That's great!! Congrats!! Always nice to see the scale moving again!! :flowerforyou:
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Laura!:glasses:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone. I was stuck for like 2 weeks and getting so frustrated but I kept doing what I was doing, eating right and doing the exercise. It was well worth it to see the loss this morning:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

CONGRATULATIONS!
    I hear you with the getting frustrated thing! I've had sometimes 5 weeks of MAYBE losing one, but mostly staying the same! But, eventually, the scale DOES keep moving downward! Keep up the great job you're doing, and before you know it, you will have lost the weight that you wanted to lose! :smile:
  • persian_dancer
    Options
    That's great!! Congrats!! Always nice to see the scale moving again!! :flowerforyou:

Holy crap man! You've lost a ton of weight! How long did it take you to lose?! You are a definate inspiration! :drinker:
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats and great job! I'm glad the scaled moved for you again!

You are doing just wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
  • phatphanny
    Options
    :happy: WAY TO GO, LAURA!!!!:happy: your hard work and determination to continue on when you hit a plateau inspire alot of people to hold on, work hard and you will be rewarded...on and off the scale...congrats again on your "work hard, stick with it" attitude.
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thats great Laura! never give up, those dumb scales are evil anyway:tongue:
    keep going strong:flowerforyou:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad!!! happy dance for you!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg girlie!!:flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    awww, thanks everyone for the very sweet comments, that is why I love it here so much. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!