Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

71lbs lost - Am halfway there

Although I've lost 71lb (5 stone) I can't really see the difference when I look in the mirror. I still have a long way to go. I see other people's pictures after they have lost this much and I think "why don't I look that different?" To me I look just the same.
Then, yesterday, I was looking through old pictures on Facebook and I came across these

july07-1.jpg

july072.jpg

I thought I looked nice that day. I really did. I had no idea I looked like that. Even faced with the evidence, I blamed my friend for taking bad photos. Yes! really!

Then I lost a stone because by now I had woken up and realised what a mess I was in

me.jpg

This is me now

thinner.jpg

thinner2.jpg

As I said, I still have such a long way to go. But I think I have come a long way. The camera doesn't lie folks

Thank you for looking :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Congrats!!!!

and OMG I LOVE YOUR TICKER!!!!
  • LOl thanks. Love yours too.

Can you see the pictures? Because I can't. Was just about to delete the thread when you replied
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    I cant see the pics:(
  • gotta use [ img ] [ /img ]
  • Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Cant see the pics :( but Kuddoos on the loss wow!
  • Thanks. off to edit
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    can't see the pics but I am really excited, well done you:flowerforyou:
  • I don't know which link you are using, but if you copy the IMG code and change the capital IMG to lowercase img on both, they may work. I can get to your album from your links, but I don't know which pics you are posting. Here's one:

me.jpg
  • :grumble: I give up. *Pfft* :grumble:
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    good job and your boyfriend (ticker) is HOT!
  • Ooh thanks. Ok I'll try again
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    I can't see the pics but if you have lost 71lbs I don't care what the pics say you must look amazing!
  • Cg66
    Cg66 Posts: 3
    Wow 71 pds, you must be very proud of yourself! I have lost 23 pds as of today. I have been working out now for 3months and eating right. Or trying to eat right, some days are harder then others..
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Although I've lost 71lb (5 stone) I can't really see the difference when I look in the mirror. I still have a long way to go. I see other people's pictures after they have lost this much and I think "why don't I look that different?" To me I look just the same.
    Then, yesterday, I was looking through old pictures on Facebook and I came across these

july07-1.jpg

july072.jpg

I thought I looked nice that day. I really did. I had no idea I looked like that. Even faced with the evidence, I blamed my friend for taking bad photos. Yes! really!

Then I lost a stone because by now I had woken up and realised what a mess I was in

me.jpg

This is me now

thinner.jpg

thinner2.jpg

As I said, I still have such a long way to go. But I think I have come a long way. The camera doesn't lie folks

• Ok I seriously give up now. They're not worth this much effort.

Thanks for the congratulations everyone :flowerforyou:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Ok I seriously give up now. They're not worth this much effort.

Thanks for the congratulations everyone :flowerforyou:

Look up two posts.. :)

And you are doing AMAZING! Absolutely a visible difference!
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member

july07-1.jpg

july072.jpg

me.jpg

This is me now

thinner.jpg

thinner2.jpg

i was bored :)

congrats!!
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,129 Member

july07-1.jpg

july072.jpg

me.jpg

This is me now

thinner.jpg

thinner2.jpg

• lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    You are loads smaller! Well done!
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,129 Member
    Ha, someone beat me to it! You look great!! Nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!