I suppose it's time

Options
I suppose it's time to introduce myself. I've been on myfitness pal for just about a month, so far I've lost 9 pounds and SO very proud of it! My friend told me about this site and how much success she's had with it. I can tell you that I was very hesitant at first to be a part of it because I have done other sites and not seen the success I've wanted. I would love to say that I am VERY pleased with this site and how user friendly it is! Well I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm SO glad to be here!!!! =)))

Replies

• charmainecurrie
    Options
    hello and welcome
    feel free to add me:)
    good luck
  • merrick7871
    Options
    Welcome. I am addicted to this site. It is so easy and actually is helping me!
  • jmcclain75
    Options
    Nice to meet you . . . and great job by the way! As you've already come to see, this is an excellent site. I absolutely love it. I've been on for a little less than a month and I think I'm addicted to it! LOL, Good thing I'm not on facebook, congrats to you, keep up the good work!
  • b12ctrhny
    b12ctrhny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and you definitely beat me. My introduction post was easily greater than one month after joining. Welcome to MFP.
  • christine_6980
    christine_6980 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! =) I also believe that I'm addicted! Haha, It's the first thing I log into in the morning at work. I keep it up all day to remind me of where I want to be! My altimate goal is to lose 80 pounds but I'm starting off slow.. Ten pounds at a time works for me! =)
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and am already appreciating the encouragement from my new friends. Welcome!

Add me if you like.