Hello

Options
I have actually been using the MFP app on my phone for some time now. However it has been a back and forth adventure. Seems like everytime I start to diet and exercise I end up with issues and then it gets postponed. So this being my 3rd time starting a regiman this year, I was hoping I could try a different approach and ask for encouragement and ideas from other members.

Replies

• arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :)
  • christine_6980
    christine_6980 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! =) My main motivation is just keeping the site up while I'm at work. I look at how far I've come so far and think if I want to eat junk food how much it's going to set me back. There are days, yes where I have "cheat" days and go over my calories.. It happens and it's life... Slip ups will happen, just make sure you get yourself back on the right track and track everything you eat. It truley makes a difference when you do!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome back!
    feel free to add me!
  • TYME4ME2CHANGE
    Options
    Remember... In the Confrontation between the Stream and the Rock, The Stream always wins... Not through Strength but through Persistence... I have this posted by my computer screen... I too am bad about letting other things take my focus... but we will get it one day.. We just can't give up...