Fat burners

Options
What's the best fat burner you all have used? I'm trying out some samples right now & so far, nothing makes me feel any different. I've tried D4, Thembutral (which I was told is really good, yet same thing) & I'm currently sampling Asia Black (I think is the name, purple pill).

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Out of everything I've tried over the years, I have to say the elliptical was by far the best!

Good luck!!
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    HIIT intervals on the treadmill works wonders......!
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Out of everything I've tried over the years, I have to say the elliptical was by far the best!

Good luck!!

Yep I agree! Cardio! I don't buy into these pills, they can do crazy stuff to your body.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Strength training and HIIT.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I agree with what everyone is has said. Weight Training and then doing Cardio. I don't take these "Fat burner" pills. To many health risks. But I have been using Beachbody Shakeology for about 6 months and I love it.
  • JeNn45nFiT
    JeNn45nFiT Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    What's the best fat burner you all have used? I'm trying out some samples right now & so far, nothing makes me feel any different. I've tried D4, Thembutral (which I was told is really good, yet same thing) & I'm currently sampling Asia Black (I think is the name, purple pill).

I have been taking Lipo 5 Hers and LOVE it! I also workout etc. :)
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    eating clean and exercise are your best fat burners
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've never been very good at taking pills on a daily basis. So, I wouldn't be able to tell you from personal experience. However, I've read reviews on the net and there is a company called Isatori. Their Lean System 7 and Curvelle got good reviews from users. Also, if you buy their products from their website they offer a 90day satisfaction guarantee. So if you don't like their product (it doesn't work) you can return it for a full refund. Can't beat that.

p.s. They sell protein powder too!
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options

I think you are answering your own question.
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Cardio kickboxing is my favorite fat burner. Cardio, weight training, healthy balanced eating, plenty of water, plenty of sleep - pill popping is not a good answer.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Cardio and strength training works every time!
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    If a pill worked it would be approved by FDA, and no one would be over weight. The body is a live working, fat burning mega machine! Save your money, focus on you and how you can do this! Pills will destroy your liver! Sure you may get a rush for about two weeks, but its just water, and nothing burns fat like EATING well, and working that body! Trust me!
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    If a pill worked it would be approved by FDA, and no one would be over weight. The body is a live working, fat burning mega machine! Save your money, focus on you and how you can do this! Pills will destroy your liver! Sure you may get a rush for about two weeks, but its just water, and nothing burns fat like EATING well, and working that body! Trust me!

There is an FDA approved weight loss pill. It's called Alli.
  • justineflake
    Options

Well you can have some Japanese diet pills. The produce the best diet pills for women. I guess that will help you to lose weight and have a healthy body. By the way you look good in your profile picture.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    1 part water 2 parts exercise. It's a miracle drug.