71lbs lost - Am halfway there

Options
Although I've lost 71lb (5 stone) I can't really see the difference when I look in the mirror. I still have a long way to go. I see other people's pictures after they have lost this much and I think "why don't I look that different?" To me I look just the same.
Then, yesterday, I was looking through old pictures on Facebook and I came across these

july07-1.jpg

july072.jpg

I thought I looked nice that day. I really did. I had no idea I looked like that. Even faced with the evidence, I blamed my friend for taking bad photos. Yes! really!

Then I lost a stone because by now I had woken up and realised what a mess I was in

me.jpg

This is me now

thinner.jpg

thinner2.jpg

As I said, I still have such a long way to go. But I think I have come a long way. The camera doesn't lie folks

Thank you for looking :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

and OMG I LOVE YOUR TICKER!!!!
  • debswebby
    Options
    LOl thanks. Love yours too.

Can you see the pictures? Because I can't. Was just about to delete the thread when you replied
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I cant see the pics:(
  • GreenTea703
    Options
    gotta use [ img ] [ /img ]
  • Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Cant see the pics :( but Kuddoos on the loss wow!
  • debswebby
    Options
    Thanks. off to edit
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    can't see the pics but I am really excited, well done you:flowerforyou:
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I don't know which link you are using, but if you copy the IMG code and change the capital IMG to lowercase img on both, they may work. I can get to your album from your links, but I don't know which pics you are posting. Here's one:

me.jpg
  • debswebby
    Options
    :grumble: I give up. *Pfft* :grumble:
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    good job and your boyfriend (ticker) is HOT!
  • debswebby
    Options
    Ooh thanks. Ok I'll try again
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics but if you have lost 71lbs I don't care what the pics say you must look amazing!
  • Cg66
    Cg66 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow 71 pds, you must be very proud of yourself! I have lost 23 pds as of today. I have been working out now for 3months and eating right. Or trying to eat right, some days are harder then others..
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Although I've lost 71lb (5 stone) I can't really see the difference when I look in the mirror. I still have a long way to go. I see other people's pictures after they have lost this much and I think "why don't I look that different?" To me I look just the same.
    Then, yesterday, I was looking through old pictures on Facebook and I came across these

july07-1.jpg

july072.jpg

I thought I looked nice that day. I really did. I had no idea I looked like that. Even faced with the evidence, I blamed my friend for taking bad photos. Yes! really!

Then I lost a stone because by now I had woken up and realised what a mess I was in

me.jpg

This is me now

thinner.jpg

thinner2.jpg

As I said, I still have such a long way to go. But I think I have come a long way. The camera doesn't lie folks

• debswebby
    Options
    Ok I seriously give up now. They're not worth this much effort.

Thanks for the congratulations everyone :flowerforyou:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Ok I seriously give up now. They're not worth this much effort.

Thanks for the congratulations everyone :flowerforyou:

Look up two posts.. :)

And you are doing AMAZING! Absolutely a visible difference!
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options

july07-1.jpg

july072.jpg

me.jpg

This is me now

thinner.jpg

thinner2.jpg

i was bored :)

congrats!!
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options

july07-1.jpg

july072.jpg

me.jpg

This is me now

thinner.jpg

thinner2.jpg

• lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You are loads smaller! Well done!
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Ha, someone beat me to it! You look great!! Nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!