Before & current face pics

Options
I was feeling a little down today so I decided to compare some pics. What do you think, can you tell a difference?

Before at 292
File.jpg

Current at 201
MeChris.jpg

Replies

• mysticalboe
    Options
    Yes, you can definitely tell! Keep up the good work and don't give up! :smile:
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I can you look great and much happier!
  • this14now
    this14now Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job!!! You look great!!!! You should be so proud:)
  • lovingmethin
    lovingmethin Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I see a total difference! Don't give up. I've been where you are right now. Several years ago, I was in the 260's. I lost down to 175 pounds and stalled. I convinced myself that I actually looked bigger at 175 pounds than I did at 220 pounds. It took getting pregnant and gained back weight to make me realize that I was totally wrong. You look wonderful! Keep up the good work and just remember that you are doing it!!
  • kastiltner
    Options
    Wow, beautiful!! Nice job!
  • brigitte101
    Options
    you can diffently tell a differance. The first picture your face is more of a round shape and in the second picture it is oval. you look pretty in both pictures, but you have a glow in the second picture.
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    OMG- definetly. I also read your other post- and wanted to point out something. You have lost 92 pounds. The average ten year old weighs about 95 pounds. So when you are ever doubing yourself again- think about that- that ten year old justin bieber fan you've been carrying around- GONE!!

I know its hard- and so slow- but you will win this.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty. Congratulations on your weight loss.:flowerforyou:
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    big time! great job!
  • schaacker
    schaacker Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Keep it up!
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    Yes, I can tell. Your chin is much more defined, you look great! Keep up the amazing work!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Beautiful smile!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    your cheek bones and jaw line look a lot different.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!