please help:)

Options
hi

i am using MFP from almost 3 weeks now.i am on 1200 calories ..doing 10-15 mins work out daily(as i have joint pains due to a medical condition so cant do more then that)

i am 64.9 kg at the moment and wants to achieve 60kg

in how many weeks i will see the difference??anyone please help..

i am going on a wedding on 21st dec...need to reduce some before that,any tips please

Thank you

Replies

• Cylia
    Cylia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    From my experience, you'll probably see changes in your inches (or cm) before you see something move on the scale. I would suggest using the option to measure yourself as well. Its a good way to keep you motivated.

I typically measure myself once a month in the morning and try to weight myself every two-three weeks to keep me motivated.

Good luck!
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    There is no real answer to that question. It depends on the intensity of your workouts, and your body chemistry. Everyone is different. Just make sure you eat all of your calories. You cant lose weight if you dont eat. Also if you can only do 10-15 mins at a time, do it as hard as you can, and get your heart rate up as much as you can, its the only way to lose weight. There are lots of resources online for effective ten minute workouts. Good luck
  • skarllett50
    skarllett50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Drink your water on a daily basis. Do short spurts of exercise a couple of times a day. Stay away from white breads, white potatoes. Reduce carbs. Start your meals with a salad and a glass of water. If possible, do something aerobic first thing in the morning to rev up your metabolism. Eat every couple of hours (small portions).... Now if I would only take my own advice, I may push forward a little faster myself. Good luck to you. You can do this. One of my good friends say, "Stop beating yourself up and just try and make smart food choices."
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I know I've been working out and learning to eat healthier for about 4 1/2 weeks now. I didn't see any weight come off until this last couple weeks however I did notice pants fitting better and feeling more comfortable and just feeling better within the first two weeks.
  • uzmaqazi
    Options
    thank you all