HELP!!!

Options
Ok, when i first started dieting i lost 20 lbs in 2 months, but for the last 3 weeks have been doing the exact same thing as the last couple months, but i havent lost a pound....what am i doing wrong, or what do i need to be doing to lose the remainder of the weight i want to lose. HELP!!!!!

Replies

• kitteerae
    kitteerae Posts: 65
    Options
    Ok, when i first started dieting i lost 20 lbs in 2 months, but for the last 3 weeks have been doing the exact same thing as the last couple months, but i havent lost a pound....what am i doing wrong, or what do i need to be doing to lose the remainder of the weight i want to lose. HELP!!!!!
  • markfloyd
    markfloyd Posts: 69
    Options
    Sometimes your body will adjust to the routine your doing. Adjust the intensity of your training or change the exercises you're doing. If you're not strength training, add that to your routine. Dieting alone is not a healthy way to lose weight!
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    It appears that your body has made the adjustment to what you are doing. You will get some great advice as to what to do to fix that because I've read many posts from people who hit that plateau and then overcame it. Basically, you are going to need to modify some things. Do a different exercise routine, eat a little differently, maybe even a little more for a couple of days, just to let you body know it's okay and you are continuing to feed it. I haven't lost in a long time, so I'm adding more fruit and veggies and cutting way back on the grain carbs and sugars. Even though I'm within all my limits, my body will not release the weight.