Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar

Options
mello
mello Posts: 817 Member
:explode: I can't get the tune out of my head!!!!!!:explode:

does this commerical annoy anyone else as much as it does me???????

Replies

• mello
    Options
    :explode: I can't get the tune out of my head!!!!!!:explode:

does this commerical annoy anyone else as much as it does me???????
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    lalala.gif I can't lalala.gif hear you......] lalala.gif
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    THANKS!! Now I have it stuck in MY head, LOL!!!

Who me? Yes you! Couldn't be...... then who?? MELLO stole the cookie from the cookie jar!

:laugh:
  • mello
    Options
    nope, wasn't me cause I didn't loose 115 lbs in six months eating cookies!!!!!!

Out of all the weight loss gimmicks I think that one is the biggest joke!!
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Mello is magic! All that weight lost! You go, girlie! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: (water, of course!)
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    I've never seen the commercial. I just know the song. Are they trying to say that you can lose weight by eating cookies?? Ya right! Its called robbing your body of nutrients, lol. Diet and exercise tactics is like a bajillion dollar industry. They prey on the down and out. As long as we keep our smarts, we won't fall into their little traps that cost hundreds, if not thousands of dollars with no results.
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I like cookies but not everyday and as a meal...
    I crave carnivorous food too!!!!
    Those diets are not something that can be followed for life..
    Its not realistic....
    Its like those diets that all you are doing is eating out of a box all the time...
    No one is learning about food and stuff so when you go back to eating normal again the weight comes back cause you havent learned to eat properly...
  • mello
    Options
    I think it is a "cookie" that is fiber/protien filled. It's probably really filling but who wants to eat just a cookie for every meal??????????

Fruits and veggies are nice too!!!!! It does sound easy though....no cooking!!!!!!:drinker: