Fell off and got back on

Options
Hey All....

My wife gave birth to twins a year ago so any kind of exercise routine and diet i had went out the window as I am sure many of you can relate. Well, here I am a year later, 25 pounds heavier than last year and I find myself without and excuse. I am back and stronger than ever, it's time to kick this thing in high gear and get healthy.

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! Just make a lot of friends on this site. It really helps with the motivation. Log in everything, every day, good and bad. It helps to open your diary to your MFP friends as well. You can do this. :happy:
  • FutureMsFit
    FutureMsFit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Coming back was a great choice! It's happens to us all from time to time. Congratulations on the twins!

If you need a friend, I'm there for ya!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Welcome back I guess you could do with all the extra energy you can get with Twins wow. Good luck on getting right back on it. and being a fitter and healthier Daddy x
  • AmberHalvorson
    AmberHalvorson Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!! I know the feeling of falling off and needing to find a way to get back on track!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

I hope to see you tracking your progress every day!! Which means I have to log in myself as well!!!

GOOD LUCK! Hopefully next year at this time we will be celebrating the holidays with a healthier self!!
  • aimhigh4once
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I've been here on and off....now I'm on again....it works, just use the tools. I highly recommend the food diary and to use it everyday. "You can't WIN, if you don't keep SCORE!!!" have a great day:)
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new addition to the family! There is nothing on earth that can make u feel the way u do when u become a parent. And yes, many of us can certainly relate to how having young kids can run havoc on any diet or exercise plans u have in place…I know I certainly can. But u are correct, there is no excuse to let it be a permanent way of living. U can do this! U did it b4, u can do it again. so go on and kick it! The best of luck to u…God’s richest blessings to u and ur family.
  • Rob_Sarge
    Rob_Sarge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank yo so much for the warm welcome everyone....I really look forward to interacting with all of you and likewise, I love to listen and talk so if anyone needs any words of encouragement....lean on me.....I am a Soldier so I will not waiver or fall and I'll carry you if I have too......GOD bless