Ford X Plan

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
I am looking to purchase a ford focus. My great uncle worked at Ford and is going to give me his pin number so I qualify for the X plan. Is anyone familiar with this? How much do you get off?

Replies

• NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    The cheaper the car, the lower the actual discount. You're looking about 1500 to 2Gs off sticker, roughly.

You can look up X plan price anywhere on the world wide web.

www.ford.com would be an excellent place to start.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    You have to contact the dealer because discounts very on models etc.
  • rsullivan
    rsullivan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    X Plan isnt as much as A Plan and the amount differs from each vehicle (the more the vehicle usually the more the discount).

I got a 2012 Focus Titanium Hatchback in June and absolutely love it. My husband works for Ford and I think the A Plan was about $2000 off. A Plan is for immediate family members tho.

Good luck!
  • crissimoyer
    Options
    I ordered the Focus Titanium on the D plan in April and got the car in June. Sticker was $28 something and I ended up paying $25,500. Your savings depends on the vehicle...right now the Focus is in demand so there are less savings on them. You may get a better deal on the Fusion. When I bought my 05 Focus, sticker was $15,800 and I paid just over $9500 that time. They can give you prices for any of the cars on the lot, or if you build one, right there. Good luck!!! :)
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I used the X plan to purchase my Focus a few years ago.. I got 2k off that I used towards my down payment..also the price of the car was about 2k less than original sticker price.. so between what I already had for the car, plus the 2k down payment, my monthly payment was fairly low and I paid the car off early.