299 pounds!!

Options
Wow, what a huge number! But, when I started this journey on January 5th, 2009 I was weighing in at 330 pounds. When I stepped on the scale this morning it read 299 pounds! I have lost 31 pounds since January!! And, I LOST IT, not with the help of diet pills or crazy crash diets.. I did it by myself with the help of myfitnesspal.com and the amazing friends I have met on here and on other websites!! I know I still have a long journey ahead of me but at least I've started the journey instead of still sitting back reading the map to get there!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• plussizemommy
    Options
    Wow, what a huge number! But, when I started this journey on January 5th, 2009 I was weighing in at 330 pounds. When I stepped on the scale this morning it read 299 pounds! I have lost 31 pounds since January!! And, I LOST IT, not with the help of diet pills or crazy crash diets.. I did it by myself with the help of myfitnesspal.com and the amazing friends I have met on here and on other websites!! I know I still have a long journey ahead of me but at least I've started the journey instead of still sitting back reading the map to get there!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Congratulations! I know it must feel pretty great! :happy:
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: That's so wonderful! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I am so happy for you! Keep up the good work, and just think how wonderful you're going to look and most importantly FEEL once you've gotten rid of all that extra weight! That's what keeps me going, that and the fact that I want to see ALL 5 of my babies grow up!

We're in this for the long haul, but we'll get through it, and the final result will be so... AWSOME!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    Congrats! Its a long journey but worth taking! Keep up the good work!
  • pinkpdl
    pinkpdl Posts: 1
    Options
    Way to go! You are doing awesome. I know how important psychologically it is to move from the 300's to the 200's. Keep up the good work : ) :smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    wow congratulations
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    Great Job!:flowerforyou:
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yea!!! way to go!!:drinker:
  • mommyof2boys
    Options
    Congratulations! <3
  • Shadowpaws
    Shadowpaws Posts: 109
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep going! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    fantastic work, well done you! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go PSM so proud of you
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    your a rockstar!! wtg!!:drinker:
  • tjjotoad
    tjjotoad Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Keep it up:smile:
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful to hear!!! Congrats and keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go...you broke the barrier. That is awesome!!!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,757 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    good job! Keep it up!!:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!