kinda workout nsv!!!

So over the years I have always seen the super cute work out clothes for women and never gotten any for myself b/c let's face it, i wasn't going to use it... :ohwell:

But this time i tried some on! super cute and they were all mediums!! not l or xl!

i got them. put them on last night and fell a sleep in them from a 14 hour work day.
however, i showed myself about 80% more motivation then i've had for anything in a long time.

I christina, declare i will look hot and will go for a walk/run/jog tonight (in addition to walking my dog) for the first time in a very long time!! :happy:

Replies

• cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    That's so awesome! :-)
  • I have recently moved away from wearing baggy shirts and shorts to work out in and I think wearing the cute workout clothes help to motivate you.
  • oaken
    oaken Posts: 35 Member
    I love you, girl! You are doing so great!

I bet you look so good right now and I didn't even think you looked that bad when we first met.

Anyway, call me soon so we can catch up.

<3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!