Hi, new and ready to make this stick!

Options
Hi all.
Not sure how often I'll be about the boards, but I thought I'd say hello. I decided that it was time (well past time, honestly) to get serious about excavating myself from all this excess. I stay at home w/ my three children. I am an excellent excuse-maker and need something like MFP to help me stay accountable. I can easily graze from the time I wake up until I fall asleep and I fool myself into thinking it's not all that bad. Well- I'm now at my highest weight ever. That shoots my harmless theory in the foot.

I've done weight watchers which worked the first time around (a few years ago) but it didn't seem like a fit this time.

Well. Nice to meet you all, :flowerforyou:, bye for now.

Lynn

193020.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• ldwa
    ldwa Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi all.
    Not sure how often I'll be about the boards, but I thought I'd say hello. I decided that it was time (well past time, honestly) to get serious about excavating myself from all this excess. I stay at home w/ my three children. I am an excellent excuse-maker and need something like MFP to help me stay accountable. I can easily graze from the time I wake up until I fall asleep and I fool myself into thinking it's not all that bad. Well- I'm now at my highest weight ever. That shoots my harmless theory in the foot.

I've done weight watchers which worked the first time around (a few years ago) but it didn't seem like a fit this time.

Well. Nice to meet you all, :flowerforyou:, bye for now.

Lynn

193020.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • amberc82
    amberc82 Posts: 25
    Options
    Welcome :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: