more of a vent....

Options
My boss seems to love to come in and complain about how fat she feels all the time, and proceeds to say that she might need to get some size 0 jeans instead of 00. She does it around men usually in attempts to fish for compliments, and it works which is fine by me but then she is like well its not as bad as before when i was a size 10 (usually then stares at me) i mean i was huge!!, well being that I am around a 7 or 11 depending on the brand this is just slightly upseting. :( And while eating my gerbal (my veggie and fruit diet)food she likes to come in with a bowl of chicken broth heat it up and say stuff like ugh this is going straight to my but i know it... Ugh really, all three calories are going to ur *kitten* i am sure..........Anyways just had to get it off my chest...

Replies

• sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I'd say "yea, your *kitten* is huge - have you ever tried squats? They really work..."
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    She must be vertically challenged if she thinks 0 is big hahahahahahaha.
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Passive aggressive insecure fool, she is. What would really suck is to be as tiny as she is, and STILL feel insecure. Sheesh.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'd say "yea, your *kitten* is huge - have you ever tried squats? They really work..."

I'd do the same throw her comments right back at her, eventually she'll stop
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a buttface of a boss you have. Have you tried monster.com? LOL
  • kittycarson
    Options
    Ignore her if you can....SHE IS INSECURE!!!! Wouldn't feel the need to do this to make herself feel better if she weren't! She is a pitiful poor thing..Laugh internally at her and don't let her to transfer her feelings of insecurity onto yourself.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    i would never aim to be a size 0. creepy thin. gah.
  • Kokuzahn
    Kokuzahn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you, but I would rather be toned and shapely. I have seen very few size 0 ladies that looked healthy. Believe me, I was one through most of my 20's. When I see pictures of myself then, I looked bad...sick. Don't let someone else dictate how beautiful you are.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Passive aggressive insecure fool, she is.

This