Hi everyone

Options
i just wanted to intoduce myself. my name is cristina and my goal is to lose 54 lbs. i know its gonna take some time but i know that i can do it. i've been overweight my entire life and enough is enough! i am ready to make a change and if anyone out there feels the way i feel i would like to hear from you.

:flowerforyou: wish me luck

188721.png
]

Replies

• sunshine31012
    sunshine31012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i just wanted to intoduce myself. my name is cristina and my goal is to lose 54 lbs. i know its gonna take some time but i know that i can do it. i've been overweight my entire life and enough is enough! i am ready to make a change and if anyone out there feels the way i feel i would like to hear from you.

:flowerforyou: wish me luck

188721.png
    ]
  • ggooding12
    Options
    Welcome aboard and best of luck to you!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • PixieFire
    PixieFire Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi Cristina! Sounds like you have a really great attitude about this. May i ask why you want to lose weight?
    For me patience is key. It has taken me a long time to lose the weight i have lost. You just have to stick with it, no matter what.

-Pixie
  • ldwa
    ldwa Posts: 20
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi and to wish you much success on this journey.

193020.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: