Newbie......restarter...

Options
Hi everyone
Well here I am, starting again...but im determined this time I wil succeed never to return. Im taking a new healthy approch to food and determined t change myself inside and out for the better forever!! im 26 and its time i pul my socks up for my own health!!! Im 160cm tall andweigh in at 120kg at the mmoent the heaviest ive ever been or will be.
I look forward to sharing my journey with you!!
My big motivation is that im livig in the UK with hubby atm an returning to Australia permanentley in October, none has seen us for 2 years andive put on weight, and would love to lose it all and be lighter when I return to Australia and wih a new healthy lifstle to bring back with me!!
Im scared and afraid of failing but I know I have to do this and its time for these chnges!

Cheers
Mich

Replies

• pinksultana
    pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Well here I am, starting again...but im determined this time I wil succeed never to return. Im taking a new healthy approch to food and determined t change myself inside and out for the better forever!! im 26 and its time i pul my socks up for my own health!!! Im 160cm tall andweigh in at 120kg at the mmoent the heaviest ive ever been or will be.
    I look forward to sharing my journey with you!!
    My big motivation is that im livig in the UK with hubby atm an returning to Australia permanentley in October, none has seen us for 2 years andive put on weight, and would love to lose it all and be lighter when I return to Australia and wih a new healthy lifstle to bring back with me!!
    Im scared and afraid of failing but I know I have to do this and its time for these chnges!

Cheers
    Mich
  • ldwa
    ldwa Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome Mich, and much luck for the journey. I'm determined to make it work this time, too. Good luck!!

193020.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • specialsong77
    specialsong77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I have been off the wagon for a couple weeks myself and am climbing back on top the horse this week too! Godo luck to you!
  • getfitwithangela
    getfitwithangela Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Get back on program and do it for you!! Time to take care of yourself! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • eve1002
    eve1002 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site. I love it already. I m 5 8. 38 yrs old. I weighed 172 and have already lost 9 pounds just by eating healthier and exorcising. Last summer I lost 20 pounds and was lean and fit . I was down to 145. Unfortunately I gained it back in the winter. Just eating and not doing any exercise. I use and I recommend Jillian Michael's 30 day shred for any one's work out. Thankfully I loose weight very fast but the down side is I also gain it if I don't watch what I eat. I was 172 two weeks ago. Now I am 164 but I need to tone and burn fat to reach my goal weight of 145-150 . The 30 day shred video I mentioned is great because it does both. Highly recommend. Good luck to all. Mind over matter, No pain no gain![