NSV!! My first one!

Options
I had been kinda down that I hadn't had those random "you look great" comments.

Well just now I was in the kitchen at work, waiting to heat my lunch up when a lady who works here, who I don't know very well, and who is a health/gym freak said to me "By the way I keep wanting to say, you look great!" I said "Wow thanks...I actually had been down because no one had noticed really." That's when another guy in there chimed in and said "I had noticed too, but didn't want to say anything."

That just made me SO happy!! I guess it is noticeable! I really was thinking maybe it wasn't or that maybe because all of my clothes are kinda big that you couldn't tell.

So happy!!!!!

I don't have any full length shots...but I think you totally get the idea with this pic!

46lbcomparison.jpg

Replies

• tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I can 't see the picture, but that is fantastic, great job!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can really see a difference, you have done brilliantly!

Thats great, hope your positive comments have given you some motivation! :smile:
  • skinnymits
    Options
    Well done you!!!! I know people dont tend to notice for ages it sucks but when they do its absolutely amazing :) Ive lost 4stone before starting mfp x
  • sandrahover
    sandrahover Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    oh wow!! How could anybody not notice!!??
    Awesome job! :smile:
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    super progress!
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thats a major difference! Oh yes people can't help but notice your loss. Great job! Just wait tell you get some clothes that are not big! They will really be making comments.
  • SmileyAmy1977
    SmileyAmy1977 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    well done!! I think people- especially co workers may be cautious about saying anything in case you're sensitive about it. But you look great.
  • SmileyAmy1977
    Options
    Wow, you can really see a difference, you have done brilliantly!

Thats great, hope your positive comments have given you some motivation! :smile:

They really have! I have been struggling the past couple of weeks. This really is helping me NOT want to go off plan!
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Noticeable is an understatement! Congratulations!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wow, those pictures are amazing. I can't believe the difference the loss has made in your face alone! You look wonderful; thanks for sharing!
  • AraceliRocks
    AraceliRocks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow, you can tell a huge difference! Great job!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    OH MY! You look amazing!!! How inspiring!
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hey well done excellent job !!!!!!!! I felt the same about 2 weeks ago, it made me feel like striking a pose and saying TARA!!! in front of people LOL. Then last week a few people made comments and a couple of days ago i had to buy jeans 4 inches smaller in the waist :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • SmileyAmy1977
    Options
    Some people I know...who know I've been losing, have said that I looked great, but I really was waiting for someone who didn't know me that well to stop me and say something.

I have NO clothes that fit me. All my jeans are way to big. I have to bunch them up at the top - like a ponytail - and wrap a hair elastic around them, to keep them up. My shirts are baggy too. I don't wear the ones that are gigantic on me. So I just thought that maybe my clothes weren't showing off my loss.

But still - 46lbs and NOTHING? I was bummed.

I have no money to buy new clothes right now. For Christmas I've told my parents that I ONLY want money/gift cards!
  • wlp1220
    wlp1220 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference and you look fabulous!! Keep it up!
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great!
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    You look great! I think its interesting that some people notice but don't want to say anything like the 2nd co-worker in your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!