My very first weight loss posting

Options
DDsMrs
DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
I log on to MFP everyday and marvel at everyones successes. It's wonderful and you guys, along with my family and friends, keep me going. Thank you!

I'm not one to "toot my own horn", but, I just have to share this with all of you. I've been on MFP since Sept 2011. I joined a local gym on 6-27-2011. My trainer took my measurements my first day and I was horrified. Since then I've lost 31 pounds and 17 3/4 inches off of my 5'2" frame. I still have another 30-40 pounds to go, though, but it's a wonderful feeling knowing I've made it this far. I feel great and I give MFP a lot of credit for my weight loss. :bigsmile:

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,087 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congrats.
  • wlp1220
    wlp1220 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful!! Congratulations!
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    wonderful progress!!
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Very well done! Congratulations!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: You deserve to feel great. That is fantastic, you should be very proud of yourself.
  • Anelj
    Anelj Posts: 12
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!
  • BrendaLu1062
    Options
    That is so wonderful, I am so proud of you. keep it up you are encouragement to others
  • sahmed15
    sahmed15 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Now you're part of the inspirational weight loss crowd! Congrats :)
  • ShaSimone
    Options
    Great job. Sharing your progress isn't just tooting your own horn. It's motivation and encouragement for others to know they can do it also.
    Toot away darling!! LOL
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job! You deserve to toot and holler and let out a rebel yell!!!!
  • ASCarter14
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Congratulations and keep up the good work. :drinker:
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    Very very nice! Excellent work:) It's worth every single second of it!
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's an amazing acheivement so feel free to beep your horn!
  • rw4hawks
    rw4hawks Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you did! Congrats to you and and you are indeed an inspiration to others! (I'm 5'2" as well)
    Thanks for sharing and good luck to you.
  • TribsT2
    TribsT2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to "toot your own horn"! You've worked hard to get where you are and I know you will work harder to get where you want to be! Congratulations!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Toot Toot!!! Great job!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    hooah!

you sound utterly fantastic about the new you...
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    well done, congratulations!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing!! I haven't reached my 1st weigh-in yet but I whether it's good or bad it's stories like this that will inspire me to keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!