Anyone tried the PB2

Options
I heard it is a great way to help lose weight and fill you up. Has anyone tried it? it is worth it?

Replies

• Bandie77
    Options
    I dont know if its acutally a "Weight loss tool" but i guess if you eat a lot of PB that is high in cals/fats etc... PB2 might be a better option.
    Ive used it. It wasnt awful, but you dont get that creamyness of REALY PB.

I would add more water than suggested.. I think its just a personal preference.

Would i buy it again? Probably.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter so PB2 is a great way for me to get my fix without the massive amount of calories. I really like the one with Chocolate in it. It' snot quite as good as real peanut butter but it makes a good substitute.
  • KeyMasterOfGozer
    KeyMasterOfGozer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I think it's great. If I need a snack and don't need much in the way of calories, I'll use PB2, or if I do need calories, I'll use real peanut butter.
  • abcwhite10
    abcwhite10 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter so PB2 is a great way for me to get my fix without the massive amount of calories. I really like the one with Chocolate in it. It' snot quite as good as real peanut butter but it makes a good substitute.

Agreed - especially like the chocolate one too. PB2 is the best substitute I've found. I needed something - I love peanut butter
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I love it :D Not sweet like peanut butter I was used to eating, but I love adding it to stuff.
  • springfan
    springfan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    PB2 is a staple in my pantry. I sometimes substitute sugar free jelly with it instead of the water. Yum!

4329776.png
  • SpaceMarkus
    Options
    I use it for a lot of stuff. It's pricey, but nice when I'm close to my calorie goal. I use it in my Shakeology, to top frozen yogurt, even sprinkle it on cereal. It's good stuff.
  • runnermel
    Options
    PB2 is a staple in my pantry. I sometimes substitute sugar free jelly with it instead of the water. Yum!

4329776.png

wow! just wanted to say congrats on your weight loss!!! amazing!
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Does the PB@ Chocolate taste like Nutella?
  • mindfulmunching
    mindfulmunching Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    this is a new product to me, I just checked out the website and am thinking "OH YEAH"
  • diaryoffatdad
    diaryoffatdad Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    is there anywhere in Canada to get this PB2 without ordering it online?
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    now I am gong to have to try this, heard bout the miracle noodles and ordered them. Now this! Looks like there is a store not too far from me that carries it . . .off work next week, road trip lol
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    is there anywhere in Canada to get this PB2 without ordering it online?

go to the bp pb2 site, they have a store locator
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options

there is one with chocolate in it oooooo must find lol i was happy my military grocery store just stocked it and its cheap there so i got some again
  • grneyedgf
    grneyedgf Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    LOVE the PB2 with chocolate. I love Reces, and when I make a chocolate protien shake with that and some stevia, I get my fix!
  • cruise13
    Options
    What is the miracle noodles?
  • cruise13
    Options
    Amazon has PB2 for $7.95. I was told that some health food stores have it.
  • foodeeee
    foodeeee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!!!! Best food find yet. However, I must say real PB is much more satisfying. I eat the real stuff (usually almond butter) and have seen absolutely NO change in my weight.